Heater Replacement in Pasadena, TX
How to Tell It’s Time to Upgrade Your Heating System
In Texas, we’re used to the sweltering heat that comes in the spring and summer time. However, when winter approaches and the temperatures start to drop, we rely on our heaters to keep us comfortable because we’re not as acclimated to the cold. Although they’re not used year-round, heaters do experience wear and tear and will eventually need to be replaced. When this time comes, you can rely on our experienced Pasadena heater replacement experts at Electrical Doctor Home Services. When we arrive at your property, we will first perform a thorough inspection of your unit to determine whether the issue can be fixed or whether a replacement is truly necessary. Because honesty and integrity are at the heart of all that we do, you can rest easy knowing we will never push a service on you that you don’t truly need. Instead, we’ll do our best to provide you with affordable options customized to your specific needs.
The Advantages of a Heater Replacement
Chances are if you’re due for a heater replacement, and you’ve kept up with proper routine maintenance, you’ve had your heating unit for at least 12 years. However, because technology is rapidly advancing and heaters with unique and customizable features are being released, you’ll soon learn how outdated your current unit really is. Additionally, because of the wear and tear your heater experienced, it is likely operating less efficiently, and chances are you’ve had to receive more frequent repairs.
Some of the advantages of replacing your heater include:
- Reduced utility costs
- Eradication of cold spots throughout your home
- Higher comfort levels
- Less repairs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Less complicated maintenance
Signs You Need to Replace Your Heater
While the easiest way to tell that you need your heater replaced is to wake up to a freezing cold home because your unit will no longer power on, there are other signs that it may be time to consider having your heater replaced.
Our Pasadena heater replacement technicians recommend calling us if:
- Your unit is at the end of its lifespan: Most heating units, whether you have a furnace, a boiler, or any other type of heater, last anywhere from 12 to 15 years. As your heater ages, it will start to operate less efficiently, regardless of how well you maintain it. Additionally, the mechanical parts will be more susceptible to irreparable damage.
- The cost of a repair is more than 50% the cost of a replacement: Due to all the new advancements in modern heaters, it may make more sense to simply replace yours if the repair cost is incredibly expensive. Then, not only are you getting a brand-new heater, but the price you end up paying will be worth it due to the additional features.
- Your current unit is leaking carbon monoxide: Any time your unit has a dangerous leak, there’s nothing you can do but replace it. This is because carbon monoxide is incredibly dangerous if ingested.
We Can Work with Budgets of Any Size
At Electrical Doctor Home Services, we never want our customers to sacrifice vital parts of their home comfort due to cost. That’s why we make it a point to offer solutions for budgets of any size. When we arrive at your property, we will discuss your heating needs as well as the price range you’re hoping to stay within. From there, we will suggest units that are affordable and are properly sized for your property.
Ensure you’re warm and toasty all winter long by calling (713) 999-6079 to schedule heater replacement in Pasadena.
10% Off For Senior Citizens, Veterans & First RespondersConditions may apply. Contact our team for more details.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2020
FREE Electrical Inspection With Repair or InstallationConditions may apply. Contact our team for more details.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2020
10% Off It's Time to Get Social!Conditions may apply.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2020