Heater Repair in Pasadena, TX
Reliable Heating System Repairs - (713) 999-6079
Although Texas winters typically don’t reach subzero temperatures, an improperly functioning heater will still leave you rather uncomfortable. Therefore, you need to know who to call to make the necessary repairs to get you feeling warm and cozy again. Make Electrical Doctor Home Services your one-stop-shop for all your heating related needs. For over a decade, we’ve been providing the highest quality heater repairs in Pasadena. We take great pride in our ability to provide affordable, reliable, and efficient services to all of our customers, putting them at the forefront of all the work we do.
How to Tell It’s Time for Heater Repair
When it’s extremely chilly outside, the last thing you want is to walk into a cold home. If you own or manage a commercial property, improper heating can affect your employees’ productivity and even threaten sales if guests feel uncomfortable. Therefore, it’s important to know the warning signs that something’s amiss with your heater.
We recommend calling us if you experience any of the following issues with your heater:
- Increased heating costs: While nobody really enjoys looking at their monthly utility bills because they represent payments you have to make, it’s important to keep an eye on them. If you notice that your energy bills continue to increase month after month, this is a good indication that something is wrong and causing your unit to operate less efficiently.
- It makes strange noises: While a small level of sound while your heater is in use is normal, it should never make any loud grinding, rumbling, groaning, screeching, or banging sounds.
- You have to frequently adjust the thermostat: Generally, you shouldn’t have to touch your thermostat to adjust the temperature save for maybe once or twice a day. If you’re having to frequently get up to adjust the thermostat, this is a clear indication that there’s something wrong with your heater and it’s time to call in the professionals.
- You smell foul odors: If you haven’t used your heating system for a while, it’s normal for a faint scent to emit when you first turn it on again. However, if you smell a strong burning scent or a foul scent of sulfur, you should call our experienced technicians immediately.
- It cycles frequently: Short cycling is a common symptom of heaters in need of repair. If you notice that your unit cycles constantly or erratically, chances are there’s something wrong.
- You experience cold spots: Your heater should make every room in your property generally the same temperature. If there are areas in your home or business that feel as if they’re not properly heated, something may be wrong with your heating system.
Fixing the issue at the first sign of it will help prevent more extensive and costly breakdowns. Fortunately, our team of Pasadena heater repair experts is available 24/7 and will nip the problem in the bud before it can lead to the need for a premature replacement. We also offer routine maintenance services to keep your heating system in good shape all winter long!
Get in Touch with Our Qualified Experts
At Electrical Doctor Home Services, all of our technicians are fully background checked and drug tested. We guarantee you’ll receive nothing but the best service. When you work with us, we’ll provide you with honest, upfront prices and work diligently to ensure your safety and ours.
We just know you’ll warm up to us after experiencing our unparalleled customer service. Call (713) 999-6079 today to schedule heating repair in Pasadena!
10% Off For Senior Citizens, Veterans & First Responders Conditions may apply. Contact our team for more details.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2021
FREE Electrical Inspection With Repair or Installation Conditions may apply. Contact our team for more details.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2021
10% Off It's Time to Get Social! Conditions may apply.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2021