Outlets & Switches in Pasadena, TX
Get Expert Repairs, Replacements & New Installations
Our professional Pasadena electricians at Electrical Doctor can come to your home and diagnose any problem you may be having with your outlet and electrical switches. Our trucks are fully stocked to ensure that we have the right tools and materials to provide the best services for your home. We will do all your electrical work personally to guarantee an excellent job and make sure we keep a tidy working environment, cleaning the mess that is caused by the service at the end of each day. No job is too small, and with just one call, we can do it all.
Our switch and outlet services in the Pasadena and the Greater Houston area include:
- Switch installation
- Electrical outlet replacement
- Electrical plug installation
- Electrical vehicle charger installation
- Dimmer switch installation
- GFCI outlet installation
Get started right away by contacting our team of quality electricians at (713) 999-6079.
Do You Need GFCI Outlets?
Water and electricity together are the perfect recipe for a disaster. Keep yourself and your family safe from electrical shock by installing GFCI outlets throughout your home. Integrated into the outlet itself, a ground fault circuit interpreter or GFCI, protects you from electrocution by monitoring the amount of power flowing through an electric device or appliance and cutting it off as soon as it detects an irregularity. If you suddenly dropped your hair dryer in a tub full of water, your GFCI outlet will immediately disrupt the power supply.
In fact, national and local building codes require the installation of GFCI outlets in the areas of your home where water is used such as:
- Laundry and utility rooms
- Spa and pool areas
Whether you are building a new home or want to upgrade your current outlets to GFCI, we can help. Count on us for expert GFCI outlet installation, replacement, and repairs. We always get the job done right and up to code.
USB Outlet Installation
Almost all portable devices now use USB charging cords. The main two are Micro USB and Lightning USB cables. Micro USB cables charge almost every portable device including most android phones, windows phones, and tablets. Lightning USB cables charge all Apple products that were made 2012 and after such as the iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, and many different iPads.
Why do USB outlets make life easier?
- Rather than having many bulky USB power adapters sticking out of the wall, outlets with USB ports eliminate the need for this. This creates a cleaner, more minimal look in any bedroom, kitchen, or living room. These are also very useful in commercial areas such as hotel lobbies, hotel rooms, airports, cafes, and dorms.
- USB outlets also save you money! Instead of having USB adapters constantly drawing power when plugged into the outlet, USB outlets are completely off when not in use. Between all the devices that need charging, the electricity bill savings add up!
- USB outlets are built with a smart chip that detects the custom charging necessities of each device connected. While cheaply made USB wall adapters can damage your devices by exerting too much voltage, USB outlets always deliver the proper amount, keeping anything you charge safe.
When it comes to your outlets and switches in Pasadena, TX, trust only Electrical Doctor. Call us today or fill out our online contact form to get started.
10% Off For Senior Citizens, Veterans & First RespondersConditions may apply. Contact our team for more details.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
FREE Electrical Inspection With Repair or InstallationConditions may apply. Contact our team for more details.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
10% Off It's Time to Get Social!Conditions may apply.Valid from Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019